Menu of Services
Cloud Readiness – Return on investment calculation, plan for implementing and managing a migration to public, private, or hybrid designs including AWS, Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.
Cloud Optimization – Understand if your AWS environment is configured appropriately for cost, utilization, and security.
Security Vulnerabilities – Understand where vulnerabilities exist using the Tenable Nessus scanner, what steps to take, and in what order.
Cloud Migrations – Migrate to AWS, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, and Office 365 in the cloud with training for end users.
Windows Server/Exchange Upgrades – Define requirements, analyze needs and implementation.
Server/Desktop Virtualization and Storage Management – Capacity planning, design and implementation.
Security – Penetration testing, data security, firewalls, VPN and other remote access.
Wireless Networks – Network design, coverage area and signal strength maps, implementation and verification testing.
Lifecycle Management – Patch, deployment, help desk and asset management.
Infrastructure Design – Network design, integration of routers, switches, KVMs and firewalls.
Disaster Recovery – Backup and recovery procedures, power considerations and redundant solutions.
RDS/Citrix Solutions – Proof of concept and performance tuning architecture.
Workstation Deployments – Assessing, deploying, migrating, testing and project management.
||System Source Benefits
Expertise – Our 25 technicians and engineers hold certifications with top manufacturers:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Consulting Partner
- Atlassian – Experts Program
- Box – Member Reseller
- Citrix – Silver Partner, Citrix XenDesktop
- Comcast – Business Class Program
- Dell – Storage Certification, Server Certification,
Networking Specialization, Systems Management Specialization, Security Specialization
- EMC – Velocity Solution Provider Program, Information Protect (Backup and Recovery Specialty), Unified Storage
- Exagrid – Certified Partner
- HP – Professional Networking Specialist, Public Sector Specialist, HP Specialist Partners, ServiceONE Expert
- Kaseya – IT Managed Service Provider Partner
- Maryland Department of Information Technology (DOIT) Consulting and Technical Services II (CATS II) Contract
- NetApp – Authorized Reseller Partner
- Nimble – Certified Installation Partner
- Symantec – Silver Business Partner
- Veeam – Gold Pro Partner
- VMware – VMware VIP Enterprise Partner, View
Click here for a PDF with this information