Design, Build and Integration
Susquehanna Bank – Campus Training Facilities
Susquehanna Bank, a financial services holding company, sought a campus wide audiovisual solution for new training facilities in South Central Pennsylvania. Susquehanna consulted with System Source to design and integrate a distributed, multi-room audio video system including interactive projectors, a new auditorium, training classrooms, video conferencing and digital signage.
Working with the facilities team, architects, designers and contractors, System Source designed, installed and commissioned the 20 room campus to include:
- 6 LCD displays
- 18 LCD projectors
- 18 motorized projection screens
- 2 interactive smart projectors
- 8 microphones
- 2 mobile video teleconferencing carts
- Distributed media system
A Crestron Digital Media processing system controls a 16 room distributed audio visual system with localized presentation control and system override capability to display a unified message across all rooms.
The campus utilizes the following technologies:
- Digital signage (scheduling & advertising)
- Crestron digital media, distributed audio video switching
- LifeSize video teleconferencing
- Dual display auditorium projectors w/ voice lift reinforcement
- Split / combine audio video in large modular rooms
- Overhead audio
V.P., Director of Learning and Performance
Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc.
Facilities, Building, Project and Leasing Manager