During this one-hour live webinar session, our top-rated instructor will demonstrate power of using templates and themes to create engaging, professional-looking presentations with a consistent look throughout. Students are encouraged to ask questions in the chat window at any time during the demonstration.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
What You'll LearnTOP
Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Slide Masters
- The Slide Master Tab
- How to Work with Slide Masters
- Working with Slide Masters
- Custom Slide Layouts
- Custom Themes
- How to Customize Slide Layouts and Themes
- Creating a Custom Slide Layout
Add Headers and Footers
- Footers and Headers
- The Header and Footer Dialog Box
- How to Add Headers and Footers
- Adding Headers and Footers
Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- The Notes Master
- The Handout Master
- How to Modify Notes Masters and Handout Masters
- Modifying Notes Masters and Handout Masters
Who Should AttendTOP
This course is intended for students who have basic competence working with PowerPoint 2016, and who wish to take advantage of the application's higher-level functionality.
Next Step CoursesTOP
Other Bits & Bytes sessions and Microsoft Office courses.