In this webinar you will learn to share and collaborate with others in a team using the Microsoft Outlook features and shared OneNote notebooks.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
|08/16/22 - VIR - Virtual Online Training - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|12/20/22 - VIR - Virtual Online Training - Virtual Instructor-Led|
Send OneNote Content in Other Formats
- The File Send Command
- How to Send OneNote Pages in Different Formats
- Using Outlook to Send a Notebook Page
- Outlook Integration
- How to Work with Integrated Outlook Features
- Adding and Updating Outlook Tasks in a Page
- Adding Meeting Details to a Page
Share OneNote Content by Using OneDrive
- Shared Notebooks
- Synchronize Changes
- OneNote Online
- How to Share and Synchronize Notebooks
- Sharing Your Notebook
- Collaborating in a Shared Notebook
This webinar is intended for those who have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office and want to incorporate digital note-taking and note collaboration by using Microsoft OneNote.