During this one-hour live webinar session, our top-rated instructor will demonstrate the benefits and features of this free-form, information gathering and multi-user collaborative Microsoft application. OneNote does more than your spiral notebook by allowing notes, drawings, screen clippings, audio commentaries and more live on the same page. Notes can be shared with other OneNote users over the Internet or a network. It is basically an online notebook. Students are encouraged to ask questions in the chat window at any time during the demonstration.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
During this live demonstration you will learn to:
- Navigate the Screen
- Create Notebooks, Tabs & Pages
- Insert Text, Pictures, Videos, Audio & Screen clips
- Work with Tags
- Integrate OneNote files with Outlook & Office Apps
- Search in OneNote
- Format Text & the View
- Share OneNote Information
- View Versions & History
- Create & Use Password Protect & Locking the Screen
- Use the phone app
- Work with Quick Notes
- Can search text within images
- Working with Tasks
- Meeting Details
- Importing from Word, Excel & PPT (File/Print/OneNote)
- Share a Notebook
- Email a Page
- File - Export - e.g. pdf
Students who wish to gain a basic understanding of using the OneNote application for digital note-taking and collaboration, including inserting images and embedding files.