During this one-hour live webinar session, our top-rated instructor will demonstrate how to use advanced Excel functions and formulas to help retrieve data quickly. These tips will help improve the accuracy of your Workbooks while saving a ton of time and minimizing data entry errors. Students are encouraged to ask questions in the chat window at any time during the demonstration.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
What You'll LearnTOP
During this live demonstration you will learn to:
- Create & Use COUNTA functions
- Create & Use SUMIF functions
- Create & Use COUNTIF functions
- Create & Use IF formulas
- Use VLOOKUP
Viewing outline for:
- Counts cells that contain numbers, text, logical values and error values but not empty cells
- Function sums cells that meet certain criterion
- Function counts cells that meet certain criterion
- Checks whether a condition is met
- Returns differing values based upon the answer
- Short for vertical lookup
- Designed to work with data that is organized in columns
Who Should AttendTOP
Students who wish to learn about the Lookup and Logical functions in Excel. The training is categorized as intermediate-to-advanced.
Next Step CoursesTOP
Other Bits & Bytes sessions and Microsoft Office courses.