During this one-hour live webinar session, our top-rated instructor will demonstrate how to create formal relationships between tables. Students are encouraged to ask questions in the chat window at any time during the demonstration.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
What You'll LearnTOP
During this live demonstration you will learn to:
- Set relationships
- Use referential integrity
- Use cascade update & cascade delete
Viewing outline for:
- Setting relationships
- In a query
- Relationship window
- Adding tables & relationships
- Parent tables & Child tables
- Using referential integrity
- What is referential integrity?
- Orphan records
- Setting referential integrity on relationships
- Using cascade update & cascade delete
- Setting cascade update and delete
- Modifying records using cascade update and delete
Who Should AttendTOP
Students looking for a more efficient way of using relationships for queries and tools to modify data so that the data has more integrity.
Next Step CoursesTOP
Other Bits & Bytes sessions and Microsoft Office courses.