During this one-hour live webinar session, our top-rated instructor will demonstrate how to modify the content in a PDF Document in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Students are encouraged to ask questions in the chat window at any time during the demonstration.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
What You'll LearnTOP
During this live demonstration you will learn to:
- Modify a PDF Document
- Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Add Page Elements
- Add a Watermark to the document
Viewing outline for:
- Modifying a PDF Document
- Manipulating PDF Document Pages
- Change the documents page order
- Delete pages
- Extract a page from another document
- Editing Content in a PDF Document
- Delete a text box
- Delete text from within a text box
- Edit and changing the font size
- Change the font size and color of the subtitle text
- Adding Page Elements
- Add an image
- Crop the image
- Resize the image
- Adding a Watermark to the document
Who Should AttendTOP
Students looking for a quick introduction of modifying the content in a PDF Document in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
Next Step CoursesTOP
Other Bits & Bytes sessions and Adobe courses.