During this one-hour live webinar session, our top-rated instructor will demonstrate basic Adobe InDesign skills. Students are encouraged to ask questions in the chat window at any time during the demonstration.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
During this live demonstration you will learn to:
- Identify Components of InDesign
- Create a New Document
- Add Text to a Document
- Add Graphics to a Document
- Save a Document
- Identifying Components of InDesign
- Use Navigation controls
- Creating a New Document
- Change Units of Measurements
- Adding Text to a Document
- Create a text frame
- Place text in a frame
- Adding Graphics to a Document
- Saving a Document
Students looking for a quick introduction to Adobe InDesign.