Adding images to your document can enhance its usefulness and visual appeal. In this course, you will add and adjust images in your Microsoft Word document.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
What You'll LearnTOP
During this live demonstration, you will learn to:
- Automate tasks by using macros
- Create a macro
Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
Topic A: Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- The Macros Dialog Box
- How to Automate Tasks Using Macros
- Automating Tasks by Using Macros
- Sources of Word Macros
- Macro Security
- Macro Security Components
- File Validation
- Trust Center
- Identifying Word Macro Uses and Concerns
Topic B: Create a Macro
- The Developer Tab for Macros
- Macro Project Components
- How to View a VBA Macro Project
- Viewing the Code for an Existing Macro
- Macro Creation
- The Record Macro Dialog Box
- How to Create a Macro
- Recording a Macro
- Adding Custom Code to a Recorded Macro
Who Should AttendTOP
This course is intended for students who are experienced Word users and who want to use advanced capabilities in Word.
Next Step CoursesTOP
Other Bits & Bytes sessions and Microsoft Office courses.