During this one-hour live webinar session, our top-rated instructor will demonstrate power of using templates and themes to create engaging, professional-looking presentations with a consistent look throughout. Students are encouraged to ask questions in the chat window at any time during the demonstration.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Slide Masters
- The Slide Master Tab
- How to Work with Slide Masters
- Working with Slide Masters
- Custom Slide Layouts
- Custom Themes
- How to Customize Slide Layouts and Themes
- Creating a Custom Slide Layout
Add Headers and Footers
- Footers and Headers
- The Header and Footer Dialog Box
- How to Add Headers and Footers
- Adding Headers and Footers
Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- The Notes Master
- The Handout Master
- How to Modify Notes Masters and Handout Masters
- Modifying Notes Masters and Handout Masters
This course is intended for students who have basic competence working with PowerPoint 2016, and who wish to take advantage of the application's higher-level functionality.