During this one-hour live webinar session, our top-rated instructor will demonstrate a quick overview of OneDrive features. Students are encouraged to ask questions in the chat window at any time during the demonstration.
01/21/20 - VIR - Virtual Online Training - Virtual Instructor-Led
03/03/20 - VIR - Virtual Online Training - Virtual Instructor-Led
During this live demonstration you will learn to:
- Access the OneDrive
- Upload existing files to the cloud
- Create, edit, and save files to OneDrive
- Give permissions to others to access files
- Create folders for organizing files
- Sync files using OneDrive for business
- Accessing the OneDrive
- What is OneDrive?
- Logging in to Office 365
- Uploading existing files to the cloud
- Creating, editing, and saving files to OneDrive
- Through Windows Explorer
- Through application software
- Giving permissions to others to access files
- Sharing files with others
- Creating folders for organizing files
- Syncing files using OneDrive for business
- Using the file explorer
- Uploading files using the synced folder to the OneDrive
Students looking for a quick introduction to OneDrive.