|12/31/29 - OND - Ondemand - OnDemand|
Goal: This jump start prepares you to develop and implement a security phishing and training plan for your employees.
Step 1 In conversation with your stakeholders, well develop your end-user awareness security plan. This deliverable will cover IT security maturity, training, behavior and culture management.
Step 2 Well customize training and phishing software including AD integration and reporting. Well recommend the most appropriate phishing templates, frequency and training modules.
Step 3 Deploy simulated phishing and social engineering attacks so employees are conditioned to look for red flags in any communications received.
Step 4 Deploy learning modules covering topics critical to the organization, including behavior, policy and compliance expectations.
Step 5 Add supportive messaging and interactive activities to develop a sustainable security mindset
- Admin Management Console
- Unlimited Phishing Security Tests
- Automated Security Awareness Program (ASAP)
- Training Access Level I
- Automated Training Campaigns
- Crypto-Ransom Guarantee
- Phish Alert Button
- Active Directory Integration
- Phishing Reply Tracking
- Security Hints & Tips
- Training Access Level II
- Monthly Email Exposure Check
- Vishing Security Test
- EZXploit - Automated Human Pentesting
- USB Drive Test
- Vulnerable Browser Plugin Detection
- Priority Level Support
- Social Engineering Indicators
- Training Access Level III
- AIDA Artificial
- Intelligence-driven Agent BETA
Seats (Per Year)
Optional Setup Fee for steps 1-5 is $10/person to a maximum of $1,000