Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform basic work-related tasks on a PC running the Windows 10 operating system.
- Access Windows 10.
- Use Windows apps and desktop applications to complete day-to-day tasks, including installing new apps and multitasking with multiple programs.
- Work with files and folders by using File Explorer and OneDrive.
- Use Cortana as your virtual personal assistant and use Edge for web browsing.
- Customize the Windows 10 environment.
- Install and remove printers and peripheral devices.
- Use Windows 10 security features to create more secure passwords and protect your device against common attacks.
Lesson 1: Accessing Windows 10
Topic A: Get Started with Windows 10
Topic B: Navigate the Windows 10 Desktop
Topic C: Use the Start Menu
Lesson 2: Using Windows Universal Apps and Desktop Applications
Topic A: Use Desktop Applications
Topic B: Use Windows Universal Apps
Topic C: Multitask with Open Apps
Topic D: Install Apps from the Windows Store
Lesson 3: Working with Files and Folders
Topic A: Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
Topic B: Store and Share Files with OneDrive
Lesson 4: Using Cortana and Edge
Topic A: Get to Know Cortana
Topic B: Use Cortana as a Personal Assistant
Topic C: Browse the Web with Edge
Lesson 5: Customizing the Windows 10 Environment
Topic A: Customize the Start Menu
Topic B: Customize the Desktop and Lock Screen
Lesson 6: Installing and Removing Devices
Topic A: Manage Printers
Topic B: Manage Peripheral Devices
Lesson 7: Using Windows 10 Security Features
Topic A: Manage Passwords and Privacy Levels
Topic B: Use Windows Defender