This course features comprehensive coverage of advanced administration and performance management for Nutanix clusters. Youll learn how to monitor and tune clusters for better system performance, and optimize datacenter administration. This course explains in detail how to use Nutanix Unified Storage: Volumes, Files, and Object. The course also explains how to define, manage, and secure workloads and applications using Calm and Flow, including scheduling of automated updates through the Life Cycle Manager (LCM), and how to implement and configure Prism Self Service. This course also covers Data Protection solutions such as NearSync, Metro Availability, and Witness. Advanced management using Prism Central and the command line are also covered in detail. This includes how to take advantage of machine learning with entity management and resource optimization as well as how to plan for future growth using Capacity Planning.
Monitor datacenter performance and manage components to optimize system performance.
- Implement advanced solutions for business continuity and data protection in Nutanix datacenters.
- Design high-performing networks to support Nutanix clusters.
- Customize Nutanix security features.
- Deploy all Nutanix storage solutions: Files, Volumes, Objects
- Use Prism Central to: Identify and fix cluster health problems, exploit machine learning for entity management and resource optimization, plan for future growth, manage assets and applications using Calm, and upgrade cluster software using Life Cycle Management (LCM)
- Practice advanced datacenter management procedures using hands-on labs.
- Get the most out of Nutanix systems by maximizing configuration and operation for peak efficiency.
- Validate your new skills by preparing for and completing the Nutanix Certified Master - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCM-MCI) certification.
- During this course, you will learn to:
Viewing outline for:
1. Advanced Network Configuration and Management
- 2. Managing Clusters and VMs
- 3. Deploying and Securing VM Workloads
- 4. Deploying Nutanix Volumes
- 5. Implementing Nutanix Files
- 6. Configuring Nutanix Objects
- 7. Implementing Data Protection
- 8. Understanding and Troubleshooting AOS Performance
Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration (ECA) classroom training or an NCP certification
- Basic knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration techniques
- Familiarity with traditional virtualization storage architectures
- Comfortable with Linux command-line interface
IT administrators, architects, and business leaders who already manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter, but who would like more in-depth knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration.
- Anyone preparing for the Nutanix Certified Master - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCM-MCI) certification