Are you interested in machine learning, but not sure where to start? Join us for this session with an AWS expert and demystify the basics. Using real-world examples, you ll learn about important concepts, terminology, and the phases of a machine learning pipeline. Learn how you can unlock new insights and value for your business using machine learning.
What is Machine Learning?
- What is the machine learning pipeline, and what are its phases?
- What is the difference between supervised and unsupervised learning?
- What is reinforcement learning?
- What is deep learning?
Viewing outline for:
Classical programming vs. machine learning approach
- What is a model?
- Algorithm features, weights, and outputs
- Machine learning algorithm categories
- Supervised algorithms
- Unsupervised algorithms
- Reinforcement learning
- How does deep learning work?
- How deep learning is different
- Business problem
- Data collection and integration
- Data processing and visualization
- Feature engineering
- Model training and tuning
- Model evaluation
- Model deployment
- Resources to continue learning
- Solution architects
- Data engineers
- Individuals interested in building solutions with machine learning - no machine learning experience required!