This training course gives you a broad study of security controls and techniques in Google Cloud. Through lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, youll explore and deploy the components of a secure Google Cloud solution, using services like Cloud Identity, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cloud Load Balancing, CloudIDS, Web Security Scanner, BeyondCorp Enterprise, Cloud DNS, and much more.
What You'll LearnTOP
Identify the foundations of Google Cloud security.
- Manage content-related vulnerabilities.
- Implement Google Cloud monitoring, logging, auditing, and scanning solutions.
- Manage administration identities with Google Cloud.
- Implement user administration with Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Configure Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs) for isolation, security, and logging.
- Apply techniques and best practices for securely managing Compute Engine.
- Apply techniques and best practices for securely managing Google Cloud data.
- Apply techniques and best practices for securing Google Cloud applications.
- Apply techniques and best practices for securing Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) resources.
- Manage protection against distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS).
Viewing outline for:
Foundations of Google Cloud Security
- Content-Related Vulnerabilities: Techniques and Best Practices
- Monitoring, Logging, Auditing, and Scanning
- Securing Access to Google Cloud
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Configuring Virtual Private Cloud for Isolation and Security
- Securing Compute Engine: Techniques and Best Practices
- Securing Cloud Data: Techniques and Best Practices
- Securing Applications: Techniques and Best Practices
- Securing Google Kubernetes Engine: Techniques and Best Practices
- Protecting against Distributed Denial of Service Attacks (DDoS)
Prior completion of Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or equivalent experience.
- Prior completion of Networking in Google Cloud or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of foundational concepts in information security, through experience or through online training such as SANSs SEC301: Introduction to Cyber Security.
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes terminology (preferred but not required).
Who Should AttendTOP
Cloud information security analysts, architects, and engineers
- Information security/cybersecurity specialists
- Cloud infrastructure architects