This course enables you to upscale your data warehouse solutions with an introduction to Looker for data exploration, analysis, and visualization. Upon completing this course, you will be able to start exploring your organization s Looker instance and analyzing the available data to create shareable visualizations and reports.
09/09/22 - TDV - Virtual-Instructor Led - Virtual-Instructor Led
Define Looker and the capabilities it provides for working
- with data
- Explain the four core analytical concepts in Looker (dimensions, measures, filters, pivots)
- Use dimensions, measures, filters, and pivots to analyze and visualize data
- Create new metrics instantaneously with table calculations
- Combine individual visualizations into dashboards that can be shared with stakeholders
Viewing outline for:
Module 1: Introduction to Looker
- Introduction to Looker
- Working with Dimensions and Measures
- Using Filters and Pivots
- Creating Table Calculations
- Creating Dashboards
- Course Summary
Business users who need to draw insights from data.
- Data analysts who are responsible for data analysis and visualization within their organizations.