In this course, you learn how to do the kind of data exploration and analysis in Looker that would formerly be done primarily by SQL developers or analysts. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to leverage Looker's modern analytics platform to find and explore relevant content in your organizations Looker instance, ask questions of your data, create new metrics as needed, and build and share visualizations and dashboards to facilitate data-driven decision making.
Define Looker and the capabilities it provides for working with data
- Explain the four core analytical concepts in Looker (dimensions, measures, filters, pivots)
- Use dimensions, measures, filters, and pivots to analyze and visualize data
- Create advanced metrics instantaneously with table calculations
- Create and share visualizations using Looks and dashboards
- Discuss the use of folders and boards in Looker to manage and organize content
Viewing outline for:
Introduction to Looker
- Core Analytics Concepts
- Table Calculations
- Looks and Dashboards
- Content Management
Business users who need to draw insights from data.
- Data analysts who are responsible for data analysis and visualization within their organizations.