This course teaches you the administrative skills needed to install, configure, manage, and upgrade three different Nutanix storage solution products:
What You'll LearnTOP
Viewing outline for:
Introduction to Nutanix Files
- Architecting and Sizing Nutanix Files Environments
- Installing Nutanix Files
- The File Server Dashboard
- Configuring Nutanix Files
- Managing Nutanix Files
- Using Files Analytics
- Monitoring Performance and Usage
- Upgrading Nutanix Files
- Understanding the Nutanix Files High Availability Process
- Troubleshooting Nutanix Files Issues
- Understanding When to Use Nutanix Volumes
- Architecting and Sizing Nutanix Volumes Environments
- Deploying Nutanix Volumes
- Configuring Nutanix Volumes
- Failover and Failback Processes
- Understanding Storage Management and Using the Storage Dashboard
- Modifying a Volume Group
- Firewall Settings
- iSCSI Timeout Sessions
- Troubleshooting Capacity
- Introduction to Nutanix Objects
- Enabling Nutanix Objects
- Architecting and Sizing Nutanix Objects
- Deploying and Configuring Nutanix Objects
- Configuring Bucket Policies
- Managing Directories and API Keys
- Managing the Object Store
- Managing a Bucket
- Upgrading Nutanix Objects Using LCM
- Monitoring Nutanix Objects
- Replication with Nutanix Objects
- Troubleshooting Issues with Cluster Deployment, Read/Write, Upgrades, Objects/MSP Cluster using CLI Commands
- Log Collection for Nutanix Objects
This course requires basic system administration knowledge, acquired through training or hands-on experience.
- You should be familiar with Nutanix storage concepts, be able to create a VM through the Nutanix web console (Prism), and know how to run commands from the command line interface (CLI).
- If you do not have these skills, we recommend taking the Nutanix Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals (NHCF) class first.
Who Should AttendTOP
Customers and systems operators that want to learn how to manage file, block, and object storage using Nutanix Files, Nutanix Volumes, and Nutanix Objects.
- IT administrators and business leaders who manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter and want a detailed deep dive into Nutanix storage administration.
- Anyone pursuing Nutanix Certified Professional DataServices (NCP-DS) certification.