List the five domains covered on the Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam.
- Identify gaps in your knowledge and skills for each domain and create a study plan.
Viewing outline for:
Introduction to the Associate Cloud Engineer Certification
- Setting up a Cloud Environment
- Planning and Configuring a Cloud Solution
- Deploying and Implementing a Cloud Solution
- Ensuring Successful Operation of a Cloud Solution
- Configuring Access and Security
- Your Next Steps
Have 6 months or more experience in the role of Associate Cloud engineer, or have equivalent experience.
This course helps learners create a study plan for the ACE (Associate Cloud Engineer) certification exam. Learners explore the breadth and scope of the domains covered in the exam. Learners assess their exam readiness and create their individual study plan.