Learn how to design, develop, and deploy applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem. This course uses lectures, demos, and hands-on labs to show you how to use Google Cloud services and pre-trained machine learning APIs to build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications.
Use best practices for application development.
- Choose the appropriate data storage option for application data.
- Implement federated identity management.
- Develop loosely coupled application components or microservices.
- Integrate application components and data sources.
- Debug, trace, and monitor applications.
- Perform repeatable deployments with containers and deployment services.
- Choose the appropriate application runtime environment
- This course teaches participants the following skills:
Viewing outline for:
Best Practices for Application Development
- Using Cloud Functions for Event-Driven Processing
- Managing APIs with Cloud Endpoints
- Deploying Applications
- Compute Options for Your Application
- Debugging, Monitoring, and Tuning Performance
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Development
- Overview of Data Storage Options
- Best Practices for Using Datastore
- Performing Operations on Buckets and Objects
- Best Practices for Using Cloud Storage
- Handling Authentication and Authorization
- Using Pub/Sub to Integrate Components of Your Application
- Adding Intelligence to Your Application
Completed Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Node.js, Python, or Java
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- To get the most benefit from this course, participants should have the following prerequisites:
Application developers who want to build cloud-native applications or redesign existing applications that will run on Google Cloud