This course uses lectures and labs to give you an overview of Google Cloud products and services. You learn about the value of Google Cloud and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into your business strategies.
Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services.
- Define how infrastructure is organized and controlled in Google Cloud.
- Explain how to create basic infrastructure in Google Cloud.
- Select and use Google Cloud storage options.
- Describe the purpose and value of Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Identify the use cases for serverless Google Cloud services.
- This course teaches participants the following skills:
Viewing outline for:
Introduction to the Course
- Introducing Google Cloud
- Resources and Access in the Cloud
- Virtual Machines and Networks in the Cloud
- Storage in the Cloud
- Containers in the Cloud
- Applications in the Cloud
- Course Summary
Familiarity with application development, systems operations, Linux operating systems, and data analytics or machine learning is helpful in understanding the technologies covered.
Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs
- This class is intended for the following: