Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. This course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. Case studies throughout the course showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- This course teaches you how to:
Viewing outline for:
- Hands-on Labs
- Course and Student Introductions
- Architecting Fundamentals
- Database Services
- Networking, part 2
- Build a Serverless Architecture
Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Take this skills assessment to see if you have the required knowledge to skip AWS Technical Essentials, the first course in the AWS technical training path: https://www.exitcertified.com/training-resources/skills-assessments/aws-skills-assessment
- We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Solution Design Engineers
- This course is intended for: