This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of how to use and customize the InfoSphere Master Data Management using the InfoSphere MDM Workbench. This course takes a participant through the process customizing both the Virtual and Physical MDM using the InfoSphere MDM Workbench. The focus of the course is on the core features of the Workbench: Creating a Physical MDM Addition, creating a Physical MDM Extension, creating a Physical MDM Behavior Extension, creating a composite service, deploying a Virtual MDM configuration, configuring the Virtual Data Model, creating a Virtual custom Composite View, creating a Virtual Callout Handler, generating an enterprise service interface using the Virtual data model and customizing a Hybrid implementation. For each core area, the instructor will explain the high-level concepts, have the participants work with the feature and then demo and review the feature details. Heavy emphasis is put on exercises and activities, allowing course participants to apply the knowledge that they learn in the classroom, after course conclusion.
|09/14/22 - TDV - Virtual-Instructor Led - Virtual-Instructor Led|
|11/21/22 - TDV - Virtual-Instructor Led - Virtual-Instructor Led|
- Understand the MDM Architecture and how the Physical, Virtual and Hybrid MDM handles a service request
- Understand the core Workbench features available for the InfoSphere MDM
- Understand how MDM using OSGi for deploying customizations to the product
- Create a new Physical MDM Entity using the Workbench Wizard
- Extend an existing Physical MDM Entity using the Workbench Wizard
- Extend an existing Physical MDM Service using the Workbench Wizard
- Create a new Composite Service using a transiant object containing other existing business objects
- Customize and deploy a Virtual configuration
- Create a new Virtual Callout Handler
- Create a new Virtual Composite View
- Generate new Services based on the Virtual configuration (eSOA)
- Customize a Hybrid MDM implementation
- Understand the Adaptive Service Interface (ASI)
You should have attended:
- InfoSphere MDM Physical Domains V11.4 (ZZ930)
It is also recommended that you have working knowledge of Java development and XML concepts as it will be used during the exercises.
This advanced course is for Infrastructure Specialist, Senior Technical Specialist,Technical Specialist, Support Engineers, and System Architects.