CompTIA Server+ is a global certification that validates the hands-on skills of IT professionals who install, manage, and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premise and hybrid environments. CompTIA Server+ is the only certification that can ensure that IT professionals at the administrator level are able to do the job in any environment because it is the only certification not restricted to a single platform.
CompTIA Server+ teaches learners the knowledge and skills required to install, configure, and manage server hardware and operating systems (OSs) by implementing proper security controls, successfully troubleshooting common server problems, and demonstrating an understanding of key disaster recovery concepts.
Why is CompTIA Server+ different?
- 12% job growth is expected for Network & Computer Systems Administrators, 2012 2022, according to the latest BLS website information.
- Average salary for a Server+ certified IT professionals is about $82,000.
- 82% of employers recognize that certified employees are valuable to their organizations.
This course includes and exam voucher, study guide, and practice exams.
|06/19/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|09/11/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
- Lesson 1: Understanding Server Administration Concepts
- Lesson 2: Understanding Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Lesson 3: Understanding Physical and Network Security Concepts
- Lesson 4: Managing Physical Assets
- Lesson 5: Managing Server Hardware
- Lesson 6: Configuring Storage Management
- Lesson 7: Installing and Configuring an Operating System
- Lesson 8: Troubleshooting OS, Application, and Network Configurations
- Lesson 9: Managing Post-Installation Administrative Tasks
- Lesson 10: Managing Data Security
- Lesson 11: Managing Service and Data Availability
- Lesson 12: Decommissioning Servers
Who Should AttendTOP
Systems Administrators, Server Administrators, Field Service Engineers/Technicians, Data Center Engineers/Technicians, Network Administrators, IT Technicians