Develop and deploy event-driven auto-scaling serverless applications and functions.
Learn how to develop, deploy, and auto-scale event driven serverless applications on the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Red Hat OpenShift Serverless enables developers and Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) to focus on the core business logic of their applications and functions by delegating operational concerns and infrastructure services to the Red Hat OpenShift Serverless platform.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Serverless 1.23 and OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.
|05/20/24 - RVT - Virtual-Instructor Led - Virtual-Instructor Led
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) or demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications (DO288) or demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
- Cloud-native application developers interested in developing serverless applications.
- Site Reliability Engineers and OpenShift Administrators interested in using serverless technologies to automate operations and developing utility tools to manage and monitor their applications.