Integrate applications and services with Red Hat Fuse and Camel
Red Hat Fuse, based on the Apache Camel project, is a lightweight, flexible integration platform that enables rapid integration of cloud-native applications, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Camel development is organized around:
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing.
- Processors that transform, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel route.
- Components that enable the creation of endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting data.
Cloud-native Integration with Red Hat Fuse (AD221) emphasizes learning architectural patterns and implementing integration services based on Apache Camel and OpenShift. Camel and Red Hat Fuse enable developers to create complex integrations in a simple and maintainable format. You will learn how to use the most common integration components in Camel and develop, test, and deploy integration focused applications on OpenShift. This course is based on Red Hat Fuse 7.10 and OpenShift 4.
|05/13/24 - RVT - Virtual-Instructor Led - Virtual-Instructor Led
- Experience with Java application development or Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (AD183).
- Be proficient in using an IDE such as Visual Studio Code.
- Experience with Maven and version control is recommended, but not required.
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift or Introduction to OpenShift Applications (DO101) is recommended, but not required.
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
This course is designed for Java developers focused on implementing integration solutions in an enterprise.