In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Core tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. This course will also prepare the student for exam 70-486.
This course uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.
|05/15/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|07/10/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|08/21/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
- Exploring ASP.NET Core MVC
- Microsoft Web Technologies
- ASP.NET 4x
- ASP.NET Core MVC
- Designing ASP.NET Core MVCWeb Applications
- Planning in the Project Design Phase
- Designing Models, Controllers, and Views
- Configure Middlewares and Services in ASP.NET Core
- Configuring Middlewares
- Configuring Services
- Developing Controllers
- Writing Controllers and Actions
- Configuring Routes
- Writing Action Filters
- Developing Views
- Creating Views with Razor Syntax
- Using HTML Helpers and Tag Helpers
- Reusing Code in Views
- Developing Models
- Creating MVC Models
- Working with Forms
- Validate MVC Application
- Using Entity Framework Core in ASP.NET Core
- Introduction to Entity Framework Core
- Working with Entity Framework Core
- Use Entity Framework Core to connect to Microsoft SQL Server
- Using Layouts
- Using jQuery
- Client-Side Development
- Applying Styles
- Using Task Runners
- Responsive design
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Testing MVC Applications
- Implementing an Exception Handling Strategy
- Logging MVC Applications
- Managing Security
- Authentication in ASP.NET Core
- Authorization in ASP.NET Core
- Defending from Attacks
- Performance and Communication
- Implementing a Caching Strategy
- Managing State
- Two-way communication
- Implementing Web APIs
- Introducing Web APIs
- Developing a Web API
- Calling a Web API
- Hosting and Deployment
- On-premise hosting and deployment
- Deployment to Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017.
- Experience with C# programming, and concepts such as Lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types.
- Experience in using the .NET Framework.
- Experience with querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET.
- Knowledge of XML and JSON data structures.
Who Should AttendTOP
This course is intended for professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in an individual-based or team-based, small-sized to large development environment. Candidates for this course are interested in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively. They want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic.