The Solution Architect ensures that the solution meets the customer s needs now and in the future. In this course, students will learn about decisions a Solution Architect makes during an implementation, covering security, integrations, Power Apps architecture, Power Automate architecture, and more. This course is designed to give you an introduction to the Solution Architect role.
|08/14/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
Module 1 : Becoming a solution architect for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
- Learn about what is expected of a solution architect.
- Learn about the role of a solution architect during the project phases.
Module 2 : Discover customer needs as a Solution Architect for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
- Learn about initial customer discovery.
- Discover customer communication strategies.
Module 3 : Propose a solution as a Solution Architect for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
- Identify solution components.
- Develop and validate a demo.
Module 4 : Work with requirements for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
- Learn about leading requirement capture sessions.
- Learn about functional and non-functional requirements.
Module 5 : Perform fit gap analysis
- Determine feasibility of requirements.
- Refine requirements from proof of concept insights.
- Categorize business requirements and perform a fit gap analysis.
- Evaluate Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform apps.
Module 6 : Solution Architect series: Implement project governance for Power Platform and Dynamics 365
- Learn about the solution architect s role in project governance.
- Identify techniques for keeping a project on track.
- Explore scenarios that could cause a project to fail.
Module 7 : Solution Architect series: Power Platform architecture
- Review the key Power Platform architecture components.
- Explore how the platform's design and limits can influence solution architectures.
- Review how to communicate with the customer on how the platform can meet their needs.
Module 8 : Solution architect series: Model data for Power Platform solutions
- Learn about data modeling influencers.
- Discover various data model strategies.
- Learn about data types and data relationships.
Module 9 : Solution Architect series: Evaluate Power Platform analytics and AI
- Discover the planning and evaluating requirements.
- Learn about operational reporting.
- Review the capabilities of Microsoft Power BI and how to use it with Power Platform components.
- Learn how to use pre-built insights and custom AI.
Module 10 : Solution Architect series: Explore Power Apps architecture
- Explore options for apps and how to choose where to start.
- Explore app composition options.
- Learn how to use components as part of your app architecture.
- Discover when to include Power Apps portals as an app in your architecture.
Module 11 : Solution Architect series: Plan application lifecycle management for Power Platform
- Learn about Microsoft's vision and the solution architect s role in ALM.
- Review environment strategies.
- Define a solution structure for your deliverables.
Module 12 : Explore Power Automate architecture
- Review options for automation and custom logic.
- Review considerations for using triggers and common actions.
- Explore how to use business process flows to guide users through business processes.
Module 13 : Solution architect series: Model security for Power Platform solutions
- Discover the solution architect s role in security modeling.
- Learn how to control access to environments and resources.
- Learn how to control access to data in Dataverse.
Module 14 : Solution Architect series: Implement integrations with Power Platform
- Learn about the solution architect s role in integrations.
- Learn about integration and why it's necessary.
- Discover Power Platform features that help enable integration.
- Use the capabilities of Microsoft Azure.
Module 15 : Solution architect series: Explore Power Virtual Agents
- Explore options for chatbots and how to choose where to start.
- Explore scenarios for chatbots.
- Learn about the components of Power Virtual Agents.
Module 16 : Solution architect series: Explore robotic process automation
- Explore options for automation and how to choose where to start.
- Explore scenarios for Power Automate for desktop.
- Learn about the components for running Power Automate for desktop flows.
Module 17 : Solution Architect series: Testing and go-live
- Review the solution architect s role with testing and go-live.
- Learn about the data migration process and deployment.
- Learn about the testing process.
- Discover how to plan for go-live.
Who Should AttendTOP
Senior Consultants (both functional and technical) that aspire to be Solution Architects, or current Solution Architects that are new to the role.