This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Attendees will map the current value stream through their delivery pipeline from idea to cash, and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks to flow.
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Attendees will explore SAFe s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
Attendees will leave with the tools they need to execute an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the knowledge they need to support the plan. Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP).
This course is brought to you by Global Knowledge in partnership with Cprime. Cprime is proud to be a Gold SPCT and Platform Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending this class and passing the qualifying exam will earn you the SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification.
|06/12/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|10/02/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action
Who Should AttendTOP
- Members of an Agile Release Train
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
- QA Managers, Testers
- Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters