Today, the Administrative Assistant operates at a high level, often reporting to more than one person. In this one-day instructor led Valuable Administrative Assistant Training course, learn vital skills such as how to anticipate your bosses' needs, be a communication liaison, act as a project manager, and operate as your boss' information manager.
|05/24/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|05/26/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|07/26/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
Wearing Many Hats
- Managing Multiple Roles
- What Hats Do Others See You Wearing?
- What Your Manager Expects
Assisting the Manager
- Are They Lost Without You?
- Anticipate Needs
- Act as a Communication Liaison
- Making the Connection
- Act as a Communication Buffer
- Take Over Projects for Your Boss
Supervising Office Operations and Support Staff
- Are You Ready to Be a Supervisor?
- Supervisory Skills Self-Assessment
- Seven Supervisory Challenges
- Are You a Wealth of Information?
- Developing the Detective Hat
- Sharing the Information
Special Concerns of the Administrative Assistant
- Personal Requests
- Work Overload
- Dealing with Interruptions
- Supporting Two or More People
Who Should AttendTOP
Individuals who want to improve their administrative skills.