In this product-focused course, you ll deep dive into all the features of Mirantis Secure Registry, and discover how it can enhance the security of your container image production, storage and distribution both as a stand-alone registry, or integrated into a continuous integration pipeline. We ll discuss installing and configuring MSR, managing MSR user permissions, enhancing registry security with content trust and binary security scanning, as well as registry management strategies like garbage collection, content caching, and webhook-driven third-party integrations.
|11/30/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
- 821229 course and prerequisites therein, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the Bash shell
- Filesystem navigation and manipulation
- Command line text editors like vim or nano
- Common tooling like curl, wget and ping
- Familiarity with YAML and JSON notation
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Leverage all the features of Mirantis Secure Registry in order to enhance the security profile of container image content, distribution and execution.
- Roles: System Operators & Administrators