This two-day course prepares existing Scrum Masters to take a leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe implementation and become SAFe SASM Certified. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
|10/16/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|11/13/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|12/11/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
Attendees of the SAFe SASM course are required to have one of the following certificates:
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
Alternatively, SAFe Practitioners (SPs) who have attended the SAFe Scrum Master Orientation may also attend.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers who will be responsible for Agile execution and for coaching teams and teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile Program Managers and prospective Release Train Engineers
- Anyone looking to become SAFe SASM certified