In this two-day course, you will learn how the roles of Product Manager, Product Owner, Solution Manager, and Epic Owner drive the delivery of value in the SAFe enterprise. You ll get an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe ), the Lean-Agile mindset, and an understanding of how the Product Manager and Product Owner roles operate in the enterprise to drive the delivery of value. Finally, you will get an in-depth understanding of the specific activities, tools, and mechanics used to effectively deliver value to the enterprise. This POPM Certification training course will fully prepare you to pass the exam to earn your POPM certification from Scaled Agile.
By the end of this course, you should be able to write Epics, Capabilities, Features, and User Stories within the context of SAFe, and have a solid foundation for managing backlogs and programs in a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe PO/PM (POPM). One or more of the following prerequisites are recommended for students planning to attend this course and take the POPM certification exam:
- Leading SAFe 4.6 and higher
- Leading SAFe Live Lessons 4.6 and higher
- SAFe experience
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects