In this course, you will learn about the features and functions of the Cisco ASR 9000 Series platforms. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs, you will gain an understanding of all major aspects of the platform, including hardware; software; Layer 2 and Layer 3 services; Layer 2 and Layer 3 multicast; operations, administration, and management (OAM); quality of service (QoS) features; and network virtualization.
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop and Ethernet cable to class.
This course is eligible for 32 Continuing Education Credits (ILT & ELT Modality).
1. Introduction to the Cisco ASR 9000 Aggregation Series
2. Cisco ASR 9000 Hardware
3. Cisco IOS XR Software Overview
4. Cisco IOS XR Software Basics
5. Cisco IOS XR Software Installation
6. Cisco IOS XR Software Operations
7. Cisco IOS XR Routing Protocols
8. Layer 3 Multicast
9. Cisco IOS XR MPLS
10. Cisco IOS XR Layer 3 VPN
11. Cisco ASR 9000 Layer 2 Architecture
12. Cisco ASR 9000 Point-to-Point Layer 2 Services
13. Cisco ASR 9000 Multipoint Layer 2 Services
14. Cisco ASR 9000 Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
15. Cisco ASR 9000 Layer 2 Multicast
16. Cisco ASR 9000 QoS
17. Cisco ASR 9000 Network Virtualization
Who Should AttendTOP
- Technical professionals, including system engineers, technical support personnel, channel partners, and resellers, who need to know how to deploy Cisco ASR 9000 Series routers in their network environment