CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep (N10-008) builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks, adding fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to advance in a networking career. As such, it focuses on the content described in the exam objectives for the CompTIA Network+ certification.
Earning CompTIA's Network+ certification increases your value in the marketplace by providing proof of your knowledge, skills, and ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate, and configure a basic network infrastructure in a vendor-neutral format.
Our CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep Course allows you to demonstrate the concepts covered on the Network+ exam using a sophisticated remote lab environment. You will work through several practice exams to reinforce your knowledge and gain essential networking skills in labs featuring networking devices such as routers, switches, access points, and others.
This course includes an exam voucher, study guide, and practice exams.
The CompTIA Network+ On-Demand course is now part of Polaris Accelerate.
|02/13/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|02/27/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|03/20/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|03/27/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|04/10/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|04/17/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|04/24/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|05/01/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|05/08/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|05/15/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
- Lesson 1: Comparing OSI Model Network Functions
- Lesson 2: Deploying Ethernet Cabling
- Lesson 3: Deploying Ethernet Switching
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Ethernet Networks
- Lesson 5: Explaining IPv4 Addressing
- Lesson 6: Supporting IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Lesson 7: Configuring and Troubleshooting Routers
- Lesson 8: Explaining Network Topologies and Types
- Lesson 9: Explaining Transport Layer Protocols
- Lesson 10: Explaining Network Services
- Lesson 11: Explaining Network Applications
- Lesson 12: Ensuring Network Availability
- Lesson 13: Explaining Common Security Concepts
- Lesson 14: Supporting and Troubleshooting Secure Networks
- Lesson 15: Deploying and Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
- Lesson 16: Comparing WAN Links and Remote Access Methods
- Lesson 17: Explaining Organizational and Physical Security Concepts
- Lesson 18: Explaining Disaster Recovery and High Availability Concepts
- Lesson 19: Applying Network Hardening Techniques
- Lesson 20: Summarizing Cloud and Datacenter Architecture
Regardless of whether you have passed A+, it is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Configure and support PC, laptop, mobile (smartphone / tablet), and print devices.
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches, routers).
- Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a simple SOHO network.
- Understand the use of basic access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls.
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols and troubleshooting tools.
CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep (N10-008) is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration. In particular, the following individuals will benefit from this course:
- IT personnel who need a solid foundation in networking
- Managers and supervisors who must oversee network-related activities
- Individuals interested in pursuing the CompTIA Network+ certification exam N10-008