Maximize individual, team, and organizational potential through Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) A diverse team with unique individual perspectives can deliver exceptional results. Having such a team calls for a leader with an arsenal of inclusive leadership practices and keen self-awareness.
This course gives you deeper insights into yourself, your team, and the benefits of inclusion at all levels in your organization. Through self-assessments, case studies, and proven hands-on activities, you ll develop competencies and get tools to create an environment fueled by engagement and innovation. In addition, you ll learn to apply a roadmap that ensures that all are heard, recognized, and appreciated so productivity can soar.
Learn more about this topic. View the recorded webinar Remote Business - 5 Ms to Success.
|09/28/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|11/16/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|12/11/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
Introduction to Diversity and Inclusion
- Establish a Common Language Through Definitions
- Understand the Business Imperative for Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Reflect on the Multidimensional, Multicultural Aspects of Individual Identity
Bridging Communication Differences
- Identify Communication Style
- Recognize Obstacles That May Hinder Communication
- Apply Listening and Empathy to Bridge Differences
- Understand and Recognize Microinequities
- Initiate a Conversation with Someone Whose Difference You May Be Uncomfortable With
Leading a Successful Multicultural Team
- Identify Strengths and Development Needs Using the Inclusive Leadership Assessment
- Master the Art of Inclusive Meetings
- Develop a Skill for Facilitating Teams Ability to Work Effectively Together
- Identify Your Ideal Network to Accomplish Your Goals and Advance Your Career
- Identify Leadership Challenges
Dialogue: Having Difficult Conversations
- Use a Model to Hold Difficult Conversations
- Identify Characteristics of Debate, Discussion, and Dialogue
- Practice Dialogue in Conversations
Your Vision and Plan for an Inclusive Workplace
- Review the Seminar s Key Tools and Takeaways
- Create an Inclusive Vision for Your Workplace
- Build an Inclusive Leader Action Plan
Managers and leaders who want to promote and lead an increasingly diverse workforce and client base and promote an inclusive environment; diversity and inclusion leaders; learning and development professionals.