Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348) prepares students to provision and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) in large-scale production environments. Intended for experienced administrators, this course provides a deeper understanding of how to work with JBoss EAP by taking a closer look at installation, clustering, deployments, scripting, management, messaging, and security with a view towards building on the skills established in Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
This course is based on JBoss EAP 7.
What s new in JBoss EAP 7?
Describe the new features of JBoss EAP 7.
Migrate to JBoss EAP 7
Explore strategies for migrating from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7.
Demonstrate clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
Learn to deploy an application in various types of production environments.
Learn to script various configuration and management scenarios using the CLI.
Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss EAP 7.
Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
Configure security settings to restrict authorization and authentication to secure Java EE applications.
Secure JBoss EAP
Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, and the management console.
Review tasks and concepts from Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348).
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact your account manager or call 1-800-COURSES.
- It is recommended to take Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) or have equivalent experience
- Be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration on Enterprise Application Platform 6 (or later) or have equivalent experience
Who Should AttendTOP
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 in large-scale production environments
- At least 2 years of experience as a JBoss EAP administrator
- IT professionals who have taken and passed Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration exam (EX248)
- and become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration certifications on JBoss EAP 7