The ITIL4 Foundation Bridge course is what professionals with ITILv3 Foundation certification need in order to understand the changes from ITILv3 to ITIL4, prepare for, and pass the ITIL4 Foundation certification exam.
This course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organization s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination.
Exam voucher included!
ITIL is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|10/13/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|11/10/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|12/15/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|02/16/24 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
- IT Service Management definitions; Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service management, Sponsor
- Key concepts of value creation
- Key concepts of service relationships; service offering; service provision; service consumption; service relationship management
- The nature, use, and interaction of 7 ITIL guiding principles; Focus on value; Start where you are; Progress iteratively with feedback; Collaborate and promote visibility; Think and work holistically; Keep it simple and practical; Optimize and automate
- The 4 dimensions of service management; Organizations and people; Information and technology; Partners and suppliers; Value streams and processes
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain, its inputs, and outputs, and its role in supporting value streams
- Service value chain elements; Plan, Improve, Engage, Design & transition, Obtain / Build, Deliver & support
- Detail of how the following ITIL practices support the service value chain: -
- Continual Improvement (including continual improvement model)
- Change control
- Incident management
- Problem Management
- Service request management
- Service desk
- Service level management
- The purpose of the following ITIL practices
- Information security management
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Service configuration management
- IT asset management
- Business analysis
- Service continuity management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Monitoring and event management
ITILv3 Foundation Certification
Any person that is ITILv3 Foundation certified and wants to keep their certification current with the ITIL4 Foundation Certification.