In this Cloud Native course, developers will learn how to build containerized applications targeted for enterprise-grade production environments. You ll explore patterns in containerized application architecture, techniques for eliminating friction in the development process, how to test and debug containerized applications, and how to instrument applications with healthchecks, monitoring tools, and common container logging patterns. After mastering these techniques, we ll turn our attention to devops and building container-native continuous integration pipelines powered by Jenkins and Kubernetes.
|12/14/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
- GK 100816 Kubernetes Application Essentials or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the Bash shell
- Filesystem navigation and manipulation
- Command line text editors like vim or nano
- Common tooling like curl, wget and ping
- Familiarity with YAML and JSON notation
- Basic familiarity with common software development patterns and tools like version control, testing, continuous integration and logging.
Who Should AttendTOP
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Develop container-native applications, and implement fully containerized CI
- Roles: Developers, application architects, devops