Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate processes with Power Automate.
|12/08/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|01/05/24 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|02/02/24 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|02/09/24 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
Module 1 : Describe the business value of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Examine Microsoft Power Platform.
- Describe the business value of the Power Platform.
- Explore connectors in Power Platform.
- Review using Microsoft Dataverse to organize business data.
- Examine how Power Platform works together with Microsoft 365 apps and services.
- Explore solutions using Power Platform Microsoft Teams.
- Describe how Power Platform works with Dynamics 365.
- Describe how Power Platform solutions can consume Azure Services.
- Explore how Power Platform apps work together to create solutions.
Module 2 : Identify foundational components of Microsoft Power Platform
- Discover Microsoft Dataverse
- Learn about the Common Data Model
- Identify tables, columns, and relationships
- Learn about environments
- Discover business rules
Module 3 : Describe how to build applications with Microsoft Power Apps
- Examine Power Apps.
- Explore canvas applications.
- Explore model-driven applications.
- Differentiate between canvas and model-driven applications.
- Build a basic canvas app.
- Build a basic model-driven app.
Module 4 : Describe building automation with Microsoft Power Automate
- Examine the capabilities of Power Automate.
- Explore the different Power Automate apps.
- Examine the components of a cloud flow.
- Examine Power Automate scenarios.
- Build a basic cloud flow.
- Build a basic desktop flow.
- Examine the business value provided by Power Automate.
Module 5 : Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Power BI
- Describe the business value and features of Power BI.
- Compare and contrast the different components that make up Power BI.
- Describe how to clean and transform data.
- Examine how AI insights help detect anomalies and spot trends.
- Build a basic dashboard.
- Consume Power BI reports and dashboards.
Module 6 : Describe complementary Microsoft Power Platform solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Power Virtual Agents and the business value it provides.
- Examine the process of building a simple chatbot.
- Describe the capabilities of Power Pages and the business value it provides.
- Examine the process for building a basic site.
- Describe the capabilities of AI Builder and the business value it provides.
Candidates for this exam are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.