The Global Knowledge companion course to ACUCW2 is ACUCW1. This latter course focuses on Moves, Adds, Changes and Deletes (MACDs) for a Cisco Collaboration Solution in a multisite deployment. The preconfigured environment used as the starting point for ACUCW1 is created from scratch in the ACUCW2 course. These two courses together provide coverage of both multisite deployment and administration.
Interested in some parts of ACUCW1 and ACUCW2? Contact us to discuss course customization: we can design a custom course for you covering the material you need covered in the time you have available. Taken the previous version of ACUCW1 and ACUCW2? Consider the new ACUCW Lab workshop: a whiteboard-based workshop focusing on the ACUCW1 and ACUCW2 labs.
|10/16/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|11/13/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|12/18/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Architecture and Initial Configuration
- Describing the Role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Its Architecture and Its Deployment and Redundancy Options
- Performing Initial Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration
- Deploying Endpoints and Users
- Multisite CUCM Dial Plan Design and Deployment
- Describing Dial Plan Components
- Understanding Call Flows and Call Legs
- Endpoint Addressing and Call Routing Overview
- Implementing Calling Privileges
- Identifying Issues in a Multisite Deployment
- Identifying Multisite Deployment Solutions
- Implementing Gateway Selection and PSTN-Access Features
- Implementing Call Coverage
- Bandwidth Management and Call Admission Control
- Managing Bandwidth
- Implementing Call Admission Control
- Implementation of Features and Applications for Multisite Deployments
- Implementing Device Mobility
- Implementing Cisco Extension Mobility
- Implementing Cisco Unified Mobility
- Module 5: Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM&P
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Enabling Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Module 6: Cisco IP Phone Services
- Deploying IP Phone Services
For this advanced administrative course, you should have experience performing basic CUCM administrative tasks, including IP Phone moves, adds and changes and as well have some familiarity with the CUCM Administrative GUI. An understanding of router configuration is not needed.
- Administrators who need a more comprehensive understanding of the Cisco UC infrastructure.
- Administrators, engineers, network architects, and integrators with overall responsibility for Cisco UC networks.