Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, in the SPAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions v1.2 course you will learn to deploy, configure, monitor, and operate Service Provider network environments using modern data models. These models allow you to represent operational data and new network management protocols in order to administer hundreds or thousands of devices in a single operation, replacing traditional, time-consuming, error prone, device-by-device Command Line Interface (CLI) management. The course also introduces powerful automation solutions that can streamline network operations.
This course covers Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data models and validation tools, Representational State Transfer Configuration Protocol RESTCONF and Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) management protocols, model-driven telemetry with Google Remote Procedure Call (gRPC) and Google Network Management Interface (gNMI), traffic automation with XR Transport Control (XTC), Secure Shell (SSH)-based automation tools like NetMiko and Ansible, orchestration provided by Network Services Orchestration (NSO), Network Function Virtualization (NFV) lifecycle management with Elastic Services Controller (ESC), and network operations automation with WAN Automation Engine (WAE).
This course prepares you for the 300-535 SPAUTO - Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions exam.
This course is eligible for 24 Continuing Education Credits (ILT & ELT Modality).
|04/22/24 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led
|06/03/24 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led
|08/05/24 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led
Implementing Network Device Programmability Interfaces with NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Implement NETCONF Protocol
- Implement RESTCONF Protocol
Implementing Model-Driven Programmability with YANG
- YANG Data Models
- YANG Tools
- YANG Development Kit
Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry with gRPC
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry with gNMI
Automating Service Provider Network Traffic with Cisco XTC
- Cisco XTC Fundamentals
- Configure Cisco XTC
Automating Networks with Tools That Utilize SSH
- Implement Device Configurations with Python Netmiko Library
- Implement Device Configurations with Ansible Playbooks
Orchestrating Network Services with Cisco NSO
- Cisco NSO Fundamentals
- Cisco NSO Device Manager
- Cisco NSO Services
- Implement Device Configurations with Python
Automating Virtualized Resources with Cisco Elastic Services Controller
- Cisco ESC Architecture
- Cisco ESC Resource Management
Automating the WAN with Cisco WAE
- Describe the Cisco WAE Components
Attendees should meet the following prerequsites:
- CCNP equivalent level of knowledge for Routing and Switching (R&S)
- Cisco Internetworking Operating System (IOS XE) and Cisco IOS XR working experience
- SP Operations experience with routing, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Virtual Private Network (VPN) Solutions
- Network Programmability Basics (Network Programming Foundations, APIs and Protocols, Network Model Driven APIs and Protocols, Configuration Management with Ansible, Service Provider Network Automation workflows)
Individuals looking to use network programmability to scale and streamline Service Provider network infrastructure.