This course will cover the most important features and functionalities needed by Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant including: The product information and how to configure, create, and manage your product and inventory. Supply chain management configuration and processing. The transportation management features, and the warehouse management features. Quality management and quality control functionalities. Master planning configuration and processing. This course includes lectures and several hands-on exercises. The exercises will be introduced to you on a form of a case study presented to a Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant. Each exercise will be bases on a business scenario followed by a question or discussion then a step-by-step guidance to perform the system related steps.
|05/15/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
|08/14/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
Module 1 : Get started with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Learn the benefits of Supply Chain Management.
- Get an overview of distribution and trade features in Supply Chain Management.
Module 2 : Configure and work with inventory management in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Understand inbound and outbound inventory operations.
- Configure inventory parameters.
- Configure tracking number groups.
- Configure inventory breakdown.
- Configure inventory and warehouse journals.
- Configure inventory dimensions.
- Configure inventory costing.
- Understand inventory closing and adjustments.
- Archive inventory transactions.
- Use movement journals.
- Use inventory adjustment journals.
- Use transfer journals.
- Use counting and tag counting journals.
- Use item arrival journals.
- Work with reason codes for inventory counting.
Module 3 : Use inventory reports in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Understand ABC classification.
- Use the Physical inventory by inventory dimension report.
- Use the Inventory value reports, and Inventory on-hand report storage.
- Use the Inventory on-hand mobile workspace.
Module 4 : Create products and product masters in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Create products as type Item and Service.
- Set up product unit conversions.
- Set up transfer orders
- Set up default order settings.
- Create product masters with predefined variants.
- Create and set up category hierarchies.
- Create product attributes.
Module 5 : Create bill of materials in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- In this module, you will learn how to create bill of materials and BOM versions by using the BOM designer in Supply Chain Management.
Module 6 : Configure and perform the procure-to-purchase process in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Apply the procurement and sourcing processes in a business scenario.
- Use purchasing policies.
- Create and maintain vendors.
- Create and process purchase requisitions.
- Create and process a request for quotation.
Module 7 : Configure and manage vendor collaboration in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Configure vendor collaborations.
- Work with the Vendor collaboration workspace.
- Maintain vendor certifications.
- Use vendor collaboration as part of a procure-to-pay process.
Module 8 : Process purchase orders in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Set up purchase order parameters
- Use purchase order change management.
- Create a purchase order.
- Use item arrivals and arrival overview.
- Create vendor returns.
Module 9 : Configure and work with quality control and quality management in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Configure quality management
- Perform quality control processes
- Apply inventory blocking
- Perform quarantine management
Module 10 : Configure and use agreements in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Maintain trade agreements.
- Configure smart rounding.
- Create sales agreements.
- Use procurement policies.
- Create purchase agreements.
- Configure trade allowance.
- Configure brokerage.
- Configure royalties.
- Configure rebates.
- Learn about the Rebate management module.
Module 11 : Configure and use intercompany trade in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Configure products for intercompany trade relations.
- Configure intercompany trade relationships.
- Configure intercompany agreements.
- Process intercompany orders.
- Process intercompany direct deliveries.
- Process intercompany charges.
- Recognize the intercompany return order chain process.
Module 12 : Configure and manage the order to cash process in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Perform the order to cash process.
- Configure and use commissions.
- Configure customer and item search.
- Create and confirm sales quotations.
- Create and confirm sales orders.
- Print and post picking lists.
- Generate and post a sales order invoice.
- Configure order hold codes.
- Process customer returns.
- Work with sales order reservations.
Module 13 : Configure warehouse management in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Create warehouses and locations.
- Configure work pools, zones, location format, and location profiles.
- Configure catch weight processing for warehouse management.
- Create reservation hierarchies.
- Configure location directives.
- Configure wave templates.
- Configure inventory statuses.
Module 14 : Work with warehouse management in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management GS1 and QR bar codes
- Inbound operations
- Outbound operations
- Cluster picking
- Packing and containerization
- Cycle counting
- Transfers and replenishment
- The Warehouse Management mobile app
Module 15 : Configure and use built-in master planning in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Set up and configure master planning.
- Use the Supply schedule page.
- Set up demand and supply forecasts.
- Configure calculated delays.
- Configure intercompany master planning.
- Run plans and firm planned orders.
Module 16 : Use Planning Optimization in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Review the architecture of the Planning Optimization Add-in.
- Identify the benefits of using Planning Optimization.
- Discover the performance improvements within Planning Optimization.
- Learn about priority-based planning
Module 17 : Manage transportation management in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Transportation planning
- Inbound operations
- Load processes
- Outbound operations
Who Should AttendTOP
This course is designed for The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant. The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant is a key resource that designs and configures apps to meet the requirements for a customer. The functional consultant analyzes business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry-recommended practices. The functional consultant specializes in one or more of the following feature sets of Dynamics: finance, manufacturing, or supply chain management. They partner with architects, developers, administrators, and other stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet or exceed the needs of their customers.