Learn how to effectively configure a Dynamics 365 for Field Service implementation to maximize the tools and features available to efficiently manage a mobile work force.
One Microsoft exam voucher included with class.
|03/13/23 - GVT - Virtual Classroom - Virtual Instructor-Led|
Module 1: Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Identify key service configuration considerations
- Users and security roles
- Define work order types, statuses and sub statuses
- Define incident and service task types
- Define Field Service products, services, and pricing options
- Define service territories
- Configure Field Service account preferences
Module 2: Configure bookable resources in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Identify the different types of resources available
- Define supporting resource components such as characteristics, roles, and organizational units
- Setup an individual bookable resource
- Geocode resources, starting and ending locations, and viewing in the map
- Define pools, crews, and facilities
Module 3: Schedule crews, facilities, and resource pooling in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Define and use resource pools in scheduling scenarios
- Use the facility scheduling feature to book specific facilities for work
- Define and schedule crews using the schedule board
Module 4: Work order management, agreements, inventory, and purchasing in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Identify the work order lifecycle
- Identify the different options available for creating work orders
- Use related records such as service accounts, incidents, products and services, and other items with work orders
- Leverage entitlements
- Create and manage agreements
- Create and manage service level agreements (SLAs) for work orders
- Define and manage inventory and warehouses
Module 5: Incident types in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Learn about the purpose of incident types in Dynamics 365 Field Service.
- Learn how to create incident types.
- Create service tasks and use them in an incident type.
- Add products and services to an incident type.
- Define the duration of an incident type.
- Use incident types on work orders.
Module 6: Inspections in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Learn about the purpose of inspections in Dynamics 365 Field Service.
- Learn how to create inspections.
- Associate inspections with work orders and customer assets.
- Perform inspections by using the Field Service mobile app.
Module 7: Manage scheduling options in Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Identify scenarios where the different field service scheduling options could be used
- Navigate, filter, and modify basic schedule board settings
- Manually schedule and reschedule items on the schedule board
- Use the resource availability search (schedule assistant) to schedule items on the schedule board
Module 8: Customize the schedule board in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Define each pane in schedule board
- Edit schedule board views and tooltips
- Edit map pane
- Schedule board alerts
Module 9: Deploying Resource Scheduling Optimization
- Set up and deploy Resource Scheduling Optimization.
- Learn about the configuration options and define optimization goals, scopes, and schedules.
Module 10: Get started with the Dynamics 365 Field Service Mobile application
- Learn how to deploy and use the mobile application.
- Learn about Service assets.
- Use online and offline data.
Module 11: Customize and configure the Dynamics 365 Field Service Mobile application
- Customize and edit the mobile application.
- Configure offline data and barcodes.
- Enable location tracking and push notifications.
Module 12: Integrate Dynamics 365 Remote Assist with Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Launch Remote Assist mobile from a booking.
- Review relevant work order information.
- Post call information.
Module 13: Customer assets in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Discover the purpose of customer assets in Field Service.
- Learn how to create customer assets.
- Learn how to associate customer assets with work orders.
- Learn how to configure customer asset hierarchies.
- Learn how to use functional locations.
Module 14: Set up Field Service to create work orders from IoT data
- Learn about the installation and setup of Connected Field Service.
- Read device data.
- Set device alerts.
- Learn about using the mobile app.
Module 15: Create custom apps for Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Learn how to use Microsoft Power Platform to customize Dynamics 365 Field Service.
- Learn how to create Microsoft Power Apps applications for Dynamics 365 Field Service.
- Learn how to deploy the customer experiences homepages portal for Field Service.
- Discover how to customize Field Service.
- Learn how to set up and customize schedule boards.
- Learn how to enable a custom table for scheduling.
Module 16: Gather customer feedback with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Learn how to improve relationships with your customers by reviewing feedback data.
- Learn how to use templates in Customer Voice to create projects, surveys, and emails.
- Discover how to collect feedback by using Microsoft Power Automate, Omnichannel for Customer Service, and Customer Service Insights.
- Find out how to use Customer Voice to understand your clients' needs and requirements.
This course is designed for IT professionals with experience or interest in delivering Field Service solutions for large-scale customers.